Saturday, February 27, 2010

Acorns and Threads


I had to show pictures of a fantastic X-Stitch store I found in Portland, Oregon called Acorns and Threads. It is a fairly large store filled with all kinds of threads, patterns, accesories, as will as finished projects displayed on the walls. The owner is wonderful and the store is very organized.
So much fabric, threads and patterns! I went crazy but kept my buying to some patterns, Bohin needles, and an Acorns and Threads project bag.


I loved this store! If anyone is ever in the Portland area you need to go see Acorns and Threads!

Now that I am back from the lace conference I am working on my rotation of projects.
The first one is for my Aunt Mimi and since I took this picture I finished the rest of the lettering and am working on the first corner. I hope to have it finished next week.


I started back on my last Christmas sheep and am finally working on the background. It is progressing slowly.

I also worked on two surprise projects that have to remain pictureless until they are done.
That is all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment