Monday, October 17, 2011

Baby Gifts

Here are some of the items I made for baby Sophie.  I had to keep them a surprise until I gave them to Julie as she reads my blogs and facebook : )   The first is a minkie blanket  (nice and soft but horrible to sew on)  Love the owls that Julie chose for the material.




I also made several flannel blankets with decorative top stitching.  Below is a favorite of mine.  Again Julie picked the fabric and it is cute!



I also made two receiving blankets with a serged edge.




Finally, I had lots of fun making these baby burp clothes.  All I did was use cloth diapers and add the chosen fabric with wide grograine ribbon on the sides.  Super easy!



I do have a few more projects for baby Sophie but they have to have finishing touches added before I can present them to Julie (and to my blog)  Hopefully soon I can show them off!

No comments:

Post a Comment