Monday, October 3, 2011

Stitching Away

Posted some pictures of my recent Cross Stitch and Needlepoint projects. Since none of them are secret surprise gifts I can show them as they progress : )

The first is a needlepoint and I call it my "Initial Project"  This one, when done, will go on my tote bag.


The next two are Cross Stitch projects.  The first is titled "Home of a Needleworker"  I am stitching it on 32 count white evenweave with Vicki Clayton silk threads.  I am so done with this house and ready to move on with the rest of the pattern : )




"The Little Goat Herder" is a Hummel piece that I bought as a kit.  I usually don't buy kits just patterns but I found it half price at a store and couldn't resist.  It has a companion kit that I also bought of a Hummel girl with chickens so that will be the next to work on.


No comments:

Post a Comment