Sunday, January 31, 2010

This weeks progress

My third and last needlepoint Christmas sheep is progressing : ) His wool is now on as well as the rest of his body and the words. The plan is to start the trumpet and white background with gold and white metallics.




I finished this baby sweater but haven't sewed in the ends yet. It is part of a set (baby afghan,
sweater, bonnet, and booties) with the afghan and sweater done. Now on to the bonnet. (and no there are no new grand children coming, I thought it would be a good idea to have some sets in the wings for shower presents : )



I started an ambitious lace project this week. It is going to be a scarf and will probably take at least a year to complete. I chose two purple complimentary threads (light and dark) and like the color choice.



I finished another project but it is also a "cannot see yet" piece. I will post a picture of it next week after I give it to the recipient : )

No comments:

Post a Comment